Kuala Lumpur happens to be an exotic tourist destination, which involves an exciting round of trips to some of the best locations around the city. Included in the tour is a trip to Dataran Merdeka, which is a prominent landmark in the city, Petronas Tower, National Mosque, Masjid Negara, the King’s Palace, which is a splendid display of the city’s heritage architecture and the change of guard ceremony and more. As these are some of the best architectural displays of the city, they have been included in the tour package for the pleasure of your sight.
Besides this, if you are ardent about arts and culture, you will enjoy your trip to the Paradise museum, which displays an array of artworks. Along with this, you will also get a view of the pewter ware crafting displays, when you are en route to the Paradise museum, exploring the variety of fun-filled displays and activities to do during the Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
- Get to roam around the city of Kuala Lumpur, which offers an exotic display of arts, culture, and historic attractions, all of whom are reminiscent of the city’s existence.
- The key landmark of the travel plan is Independent Square which is also famed as the Dataran Merdeka, this place boasts about the 95-meter-high flagpole which is just one of its kinds.
- The Kuala Lumpur City Tour involves the iconic Royal Selangor Club and Sultan Abdul Samad Building which are renowned for their stellar reputation.
- Also, you will get a chance to drive through some of the best architectural experiences which include Petronas Tower, National Mosque, National Museum (Masjid Negara) and also the Istana Negara or King’s Palace.
- Not only this, but you can also have a dose of entertainment at the Art in Paradise Museum which showcases a myriad of unbelievable 3D artworks.
- Right from the immaculately maintained green surroundings to the pristine white waters of the city, this tour will take you to all of them.
- On this tour, you will not be just traveling from one place to another but you will also be accompanied by a driver cum guide, who will tell you about the best features of the sites.
- The tour will involve a travel time of 3.5 hours approximately and is available for the Morning and Afternoon time depending on your Booking selection:
Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Morning): The tour will begin from 10:00 – 10:30 A.M. in the morning and take you on a ride through signature landmarks of the city, along with beautiful attractions.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Afternoon): The same tour can also be booked for the evening hours, which will begin between 2:15 – 2:45 P.M. in the afternoon.